Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A few Pokemon Pokemoning

Speaking of which, I've been involved in an extremely serious and not at all not serious survey regarding the words "few" and "several", and the numeric quantities one would assign to those woefully ambiguous words. The entire thing has broadened my perspective, and now I believe roughly 88% of everything in this world is absolutely crazy and probably mistaken, up from my previous assumption of 77%. But this be a discussion for a day when something as important as Pokemon and the various ways they go about Pokemoning is not at hand. So without further anything,
I think, judging by the electricity, this one is called Zapdos or something.
Yes, one of my favorite Pokemon. I mean, Silph Co. has an entire floor dedicated to making this dude into various somewhat useful common household appliances created out of pure energy! And has Silph Co. ever been wrong about anything? My case is resting.

And imagine, if you will, an entire house filled to the brim with these electric ghost's phantasmagorical appliances! Imagine how crowded that would be and how uncomfortable it would be to live there. BUT THEN, take out the majority of these cute little ectoplasm-trailing lawn mowers and washing machines and heaters and fans, and you'd have the most energy efficient house in town! Yep, global warming could be solved by the enslavement of ghostly transforming Pokemon. You heard it here first, people. And if you didn't, well somebody beat my brain to the punch.

Next up are three handsome, basically-colored coded gentlemen with big ol' hearts hiding under an even bigger layer of armor. I present, a piece I like to call "Three Dudes Kicking It".
A giant sky dragon, an armored dinosaur and a whale walk into a bar. They get promptly thrown out for being too awesome.
The dude on the top is the cool guy, with his new hairstyle and his trimmed fingernails. The dude in the middle is the slightly chubbier guy with sweet sideburns and the rad jacket he always wears. The dude on the bottom is the pothead stonerman who cracks jokes better than a whip cracks itself. All three the best of friends, all three kicking it like dudes.

I had another thing that would be going here, but I think it got jammed up in some tubes somewhere down the line. It's pretty alright, and I guess you'll just have to take my word for it's alrightness. Out.

1 comment: